Wednesday, August 24, 2011

19 Week Update

I can't believe I'm almost halfway there! In baby news this week, I've bought her bedding (yay!) and hope to get the office (soon to be nursery) cleaned out and painted this weekend. If that does get accomplished, pictures to come. I also need to post a recap of our Florida vacation....hopefully that will happen this week.

Now, for the update. Here's a photo I took this morning with my phone:


Getting pretty big! It's all happened in the past few weeks, so it's still odd to see.

How far along: 19 weeks

Size of baby: About the size of mango, or 8.5 oz

Total weight gain/loss: Still down 9 pounds. Eventually it will catch up to me.

Sleep: Waking up a few times to go to the restroom, but getting used to it!

Best moment of the week: Shopping for her. Girl stuff is so cute!

Movement: Almost daily now. Mostly at night before I go to bed. Michael hasn't been able to feel it yet, but hopefully soon!

Food cravings: None, really.

Gender: GIRL

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button in or out: In

What I miss: Sleeping on my back.

What I'm looking forward to: Cleaning and organizing the nursery and starting to paint.

Milestones: None this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment