Tuesday, August 2, 2011

16 Weeks

Wow! I can't believe I'm 16 weeks along today. Some days it feels like it's flying by, while others, it feels like January will never be here. I've seen this on a few other blogs and thought it was cute, so here we go:

How far along: 16 weeks

Size of baby: About the size of an avocado, or 3.5 oz

Total weight gain/loss: Down 9 pounds

Sleep: I'm still sleeping pretty well. I'm trying my best to not sleep on my back, but it still happens occassionally, since that's how I'm most comfortable.

Best moment of the week: Looking at baby clothes at Gap this weekend. Too cute!

Movement: I think I've felt some little flutters. Nothing major yet, though.

Food cravings: None, really.

Gender: Hopefully finding out Thursday!

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button in or out: In

What I miss: Wine. Obviously.

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out if we are having a boy or girl!

Milestones: 4 months along!

No comments:

Post a Comment