Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Recap

I can't believe another weekend has come and gone. It's always too fast. We had a great weekend...the kind where you get a lot done, which is my favorite! Friday, we grabbed dinner at Sweetgrass Next Door, which was yummy. A friend introduced me to it this week and it was so good that I convinced Michael to take me back there again. Egg & avocado sandwich? Yes, please.

Saturday, we finally swapped out all of the summer plants for some fall ones. Love it. Mums everywhere:

Saturday night we went to dinner at one of Michael's client's houses, which was lovely. Michael discovered that he likes gnocchi, which is very exciting. I'm hoping to find some recipes so I can make it one night soon.

Yesterday I had book club, which is always fun, and this week we discussed my pick, Those Who Save Us by Jenna Blum. I didn't quite finish it (my own pick...for shame!) but I really enjoyed what I read. When I got home, I worked on my latest masterpiece (that may be a stretch!), but I am quite proud of it:
It was a little time consuming, but overall a lot of fun to make. I love it! I'm thinking I may want to take up knitting or something. It's nice to have something to do while we watch TV at night. Speaking of TV, Amazing Race started last night and it looks like it will be a great season. And finally, we are only 6 days away from the season premier of Dexter. Cannot. Wait.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment