Tuesday, September 27, 2011

24 Week Update

Good morning! Somehow, I am 24 weeks pregnant today...wow! I'm trying to do these updates weekly, but it's looking like it will be every 2 weeks instead. Oh well! Maybe spacing them out will make them a little more interesting...more room for change. Anyway, here we go:

How far along: 24 weeks

Size of baby: About the length of an ear of corn...12.5 inches long and 1.25 pound!

Total weight gain/loss: Lost 10 pounds in the first trimester and now have gained 5 of those pounds back.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty well. Getting up 1-2 times per night to go to the restroom.

Best moment of the week: Having strangers acknowledge the pregnancy. I finally feel like I'm past the "is she or isn't she" phase and now it is pretty clear that it's a baby bump!

Movement: Moving and grooving all day long! It still amazes me.

Food cravings: Veggies, sweets, smoothies.

Gender: Girl!

Labor signs: N/A

Belly button in or out: In

What I miss: Sleeping on my back, wine, caffeine (I'm still having a little, just not nearly as much as I normally would)

What I'm looking forward to: The furniture coming in! I can't wait to see everything come together.

Milestones: 6 months along!

A picture from the weekend:

No comments:

Post a Comment